Too many guys ask girls questions that are either too boring too personal too silly or too much like a job interview. These questions will never be appreciated by girls.
So here are 15 questions that accomplish everything a good question should:
1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
2. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
3. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
4. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
5. Is your favourite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
6. What is your favourite non-physical attribute about yourself?
7. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
8. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
9. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
10. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
11. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear?
12. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
13. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
14. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
15. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?