250 gms - rice (cooked) 2 tbsps - Butter 2-2 tbsps - Green coriander (finely chopped) 1 tsp - fennel seeda 6 tbsps - cheese (grated) 2 - green chillies (finely chopped) 400 gms - flour 100 gms - maida 50 gms - ghee Mint and curry leaves Oil to bake Salt - according to taste
1. To make the stuffing first, put the butter in the pan when it melts then add green chillies, fennel, green coriander, mint, curry leaves, rice and salt to it.
2. When all these materials are cooked, take it out of the flame.
3. After cooling, add cheese to it.
4. Now Make the dough with flour, maida, ghee and water.
5. Now fill the stuffing in it and make it like a Paratha.
6. Heat oil on the pan and roast until the paratha is crisped.
7. Now serve paratha with curd and green chutney.