Swami Vivekananda was born on 12th January, 1863 in Kolkata. Today is his birth anniversary. They also celebrate this day as Youth Day. Swami Vivekananda was a disciple of Shri Ramakrishna Paramhans and if his thoughts were taken off in life, everything goes right. Swami Vivekananda was a true patriot and his patriotism would be known to all of you.
Swami Vivekananda has never been behind in helping the people. It is also said that he considered serving the people as equal to worshipping God, and that is why he always served the people. Swami Vivekananda also works to inspire crores of youth in today's time and he has ideas that we are going to tell you today. In fact, they have many precious ideas that can be learned by humans.
* Complete the work at the time of the resolution, otherwise people will not believe you.
* There is no need to have more relationships in life, but there is a need to have life in relationships.
* Talk to yourself once a day, otherwise you will lose the chance to talk to the most important person in the world.
* Always listen to your heart in a clash of hearts andminds.
* Never consider yourself weak, for it is the greatest sin.
* Get up, wake up and don't wait until you've achieved your goal.
Indian Steel prices continue northward movement, hit all-time high
Vedanta Resources promoters to open offer for 10pc in Indian unit
Stock market may attract FII inflows for fourth month