Meditation is a habitual process of training your mind to focus and redirect your thoughts.The popularity of meditation is increasing as more people discover its benefits. People also use the practice to develop other beneficial habits and feelings, such as a positive mood and outlook, self-discipline, healthy sleep patterns and even increased pain tolerance. There are numerous physical and mental benefits of the meditation.
1. Decreases high blood pressure
2. Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation
3. A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
4. An expanded consciousness without sharpness can lead to lack of action/progress
5.The balance of a sharp mind and an expanded consciousness brings perfection
6.Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
7.Decreases any tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
8. Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
9. Improves the immune system
11. Emotional stability improves
12. Creativity increases
13. Happiness increases
14. Intuition develops
15. Gain clarity and peace of mind
16. Meditation can bring about a true personal transformation. As you learn more about yourself, you’ll naturally start discovering more about yourself and love yourself.