If the only way you have your eggs is on toast for breakfast, you’re seriously missing out! It’s time to shake it up with how you cook your eggs ladies! If you want to experiment with how you eat your eggs, check out our 2 ways to cook eggs below.
Uova Alla Contadina (Eggs in Tomato Sauce)
Here is an Italian egg dish that will knock your socks off! Feel free to add some pesto for some extra flavor!
- Tomato sauce 300g
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Pinch of himalayan salt and black pepper
- 4 eggs
- Scamorza cheese 90-100g
- 2 small bunches of rosemary
- Pour half of your tomato sauce into a baking pan.
- Add the olive oil and salt.
- Add the rest of your tomato sauce.
- Spread it around evenly.
- Add the eggs to your baking dish.
- Add the cheese evenly around the pan.
- Break rosemary bunches up and add to the dish.
- Add another sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 mins.
If you are feeling like a French/Korean dish, be sure to try out this recipe. If you want to pair this omlet with something sweet, try crepes!
- 2 eggs
- Himalayan salt ¼ tsp
- Sugar ¼ tsp (optional)
- Slice of ham
- Slice of cheese
- Pinch of butter (to grease pan)
- Divide the egg yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer. Beat until fluffy.
- Combine the egg yolks to the whites.
- Grease a 20-22cm pan with a pinch of butter. Once it’s heated, add your egg mixture.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 3-4 mins on a low heat.
- Add your cheese and ham.
- Fold the omelette in half and hold it for a minute.
- Serve and enjoy!