In today's time, there are many such things which are difficult to believe. There are some such things also of history, after knowing which you will be surprised. Let's know.
1. Year 1983 - In the year 1983, Stanislav Yevgrafovich Petrov Oko was the duty officer in the command center for the nuclear pre-warning system. At that time the system reported that a missile was launched from the United States, the number of which later reached more than five. Patron considered it a false alarm, after which he did not take any decision in retaliation. It is said that this step was against Soviet military protocol and due to this understanding, a big nuclear war was averted.
2. Pepsi - Pepsi had 17 submarines, a cruiser, a frigate, and a destroyer when it started in the 90s. It is said that all this was possible due to just one soda. Under a deal with the Soviet Union, these military equipment were found in lieu of soda.
3. Case against tomatoes- There was a time when tomatoes were considered poisonous. Nobody ate tomatoes at that time. In the year 1820, there was a case regarding this. Robert Gibbon Johnson ate an entire basket of tomatoes in front of a crowd in Salem, New Jersey, and Robert Gibbon Johnson was living to dismiss rumors like tomatoes are deadly at the time.
4. War against Cats - In the thirteenth century, Gregory stated that black cats are specially meant for devil worship and because of this they were widely abolished throughout Europe.
5. Tomato catchup - In the 1830s a physician named John Cooke Bennett said that tomatoes can be used to treat diarrhea and indigestion. Not only this, he also prepared pills from tomato catchup and sold it as medicine.
Boy's 'JUGAD' to maintain physical distance, watch video here
If you are also fond of momos, then you must read this news
Tiger travels 300km from maharashtra to karnataka for his new home