Travelling is fun, but if the preparations are not done then the fun is halfway. Travelling with young children requires special attention on preparations. Only milk bottles or diapers are not enough, but kind of transport, how long the journey is, visiting places, should be keeping in mind while planning. We are telling you some easy tips for travel preparation according to the children.
1. Keep a light but strong baby stroller. It is very useful when you travel, especially if you are shopping or talking or going to some other place. Just keep in mind that the stroller is in your hands.
2. Many things come in handy for travelling, such as baby wipes, diapers, tissue paper, moisturizers, special medicines for baby. Place them in a bag that can be easily opened. These are very useful for keeping the baby clean.
3. If you are travelling by car then car mattresses must be clean and soft. These are easy to carry and maintain. Also, if the child falls asleep, then there is no need to be afraid that they may fall off the seat.
4. Keep a medicine container with you. There should also be a list of the amount of medicine to be given at the time of need, in what amount. Keep a good thermometer.
5. Children are sensitive to the type of infection increases with changes in weather, so keep clothes according to the weather. Put many pair clothes so that clothes can be changed at a fixed interval. Especially keep changing diapers every six hours.
6. Keep things in separate boxes, like milk bottles, a clean bag for baby food. If the child is eating, then keep the different things of his choice in small amounts. Put extra bags together so that empty boxes can be separated.
7. If the child is taking breast milk, then arrange it too. If you are unable to feed in the open, a suction pump can be taken out beforehand and the mother's milk can be stored.