Rabindranath Tagore was a most renowned Bengali poet, short-story writer, song composer, playwright, essayist, and painter. He won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1913—the first Asian person to receive the honor. Although Tagore wrote in all literary genres but his poems and short stories are very popular. He was a master in conveying his thoughts through the words. Today we bring you the 10 quatations of Ravindra nath Tagore which you should will make you see the world with different angle.
1. If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.
2. A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it.
3. You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
4. It is very simple to be happy, but it is very difficult to be simple.
5. Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark.
6. Reach high, for stars lie hidden in you. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
7. Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.
8. Love is an endless mystery, because there is no reasonable cause that could explain it.