White bread slices 8
Green chutney 4 tablespoons
Cheese chopped 1 large
Green chutney grated 1 cup
Butter 5 tablespoons
Onion chopped 1 medium Salt to taste
1. Heat one tablespoon of butter in a non-stick pan, add onion and capsicum and sauté for four to five minutes.
2. Remove from heat and transfer in a bowl. Add cheese, salt and green chutney and mix well.
3. Apply one tablespoon of butter on each of four bread slices and spread capsicum mixture on them. Cover with remaining four bread slices.
4. Heat a sandwich toaster. Brush some butter on top of the sandwiches and place them in the toaster. Toast till golden.
5. Remove from heat, cut into triangles
Serve hot with coffee !