Amritsar: Big news is coming out of Amritsar, Punjab. A fire has broken out in Guru Nanak Hospital here. After the incident, there was chaos. Patients were unable to pass out. The cause of the fire was said to be a spark emanating from the transformer behind the hospital. According to the news, the fire broke out so fast that no one got a chance to get out. There was shouting among the patients. The fire brigade team has reached the spot. It is being said that the fire brigade team is trying to douse the fire.
The accident got worse due to a sudden fire in the transformer behind the same hospital. First one transformer caught fire, then the other and on sight, the smoke of the fire spread throughout the hospital, due to which the patients were in panic and they ran outside along with their relatives towards the road.
There were patients in large numbers in different wards of the hospital, who ran outside and lay down on the streets. According to patients, the smoke from the fire made it difficult for him to breathe, but no one helped him and he came out on his own and saved his life. After the Tahrir, the Fire Department and Cabinet Minister Harbhajan Singh reached. About 12 vehicles of the fire department got the fire under control after a lot of effort. By then the building was completely burnt. Cabinet Minister Harbhajan Singh said that the matter is being investigated.