After 104 hours, Rahul returned after beating death, seeing the piece of liver, this happened to his mother

Raipur: The rescue operation of Rahul trapped in a borewell in Janjgir Champa, Chhattisgarh has ended. After the rescue operation that lasted for about 104 hours, Rahul has been taken out safely. CM Bhupesh Baghel expressed happiness over Rahul's exit. CM Bhupesh Baghel said that admitted that the challenge was big but our rescue team did a great job.

Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel tweeted, "Due to everyone's prayers and the relentless, dedicated efforts of the rescue team, Rahul Sahu has been brought out safely. It is our wish that he recovers completely as soon as possible. Chief Minister Baghel wrote in another tweet, 'Our child is very brave. He was accompanied by a snake and a frog in the pit for 104 hours. Today the whole of Chhattisgarh is celebrating the festival, we all wish to return completely from the hospital soon. Congratulations and thanks again to all the team involved in this operation.

According to the same CMO, Rahul's condition is still stable. The doctor of the ambulance told that in the primary examination, BP, sugar, heart rate are normal and the lungs are also clear. All the preparations have been done at Apollo Hospital in Bilaspur, the ambulance will reach Bilaspur in no time. Giving the news, Army jawan Gautam Suri said, 'It was a very challenging operation. With the joint efforts of the team members, Rahul was successfully saved. This is a big success for all of us. Around 25 army officers were posted here. Apart from this, Rahul's mother was also constantly talking to her son. Hearing his mother's voice, Rahul was also doing movement in the borewell. As soon as Rahul came out, the mother showered a lot of love on her Lal.

Ram Nath Kovind lays foundation for Goa Raj Bhavan

Govt announces 'Agnipath' scheme for armed force recruitment

India Corona Updates: See spike or Decline?

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -