You also run away from the spider. They sometimes get to see in the houses and spread their nets in the house. But spiders will be unaware of a lot of things about the world from the greatest. That's what you're unaware of today. Know some interesting facts about these.
* Spider silk (Spider Web) is about 5 times stronger than steel of the same weight.
* Spiders can survive for hours underwater by entering the self-inspired coma.
* 95% of the spiders you see in your home may never have gone out.
* In western Iran, there is a fake spider on the tail of a snake.
* Spiders eat their own jars to recycle.
* Spiders can also walk on water and breathe underwater.
* The probability of eating a single spider in our sleep in our lifetime is around 0%.
* Research shows that if you are afraid of spiders, you are more likely to find one in your bedroom.
* You will be surprised to know that spiders are afraid of ants because they have polemic acid.
* The last time a person died of spider bites in Australia died in 1981.
* Interestingly, many black widow spiders eat their male spiders after sex.
* Orb spiders wrap their prey with burns before they kill them so that they can't escape.
* The blood color of spiders, shrimp and snails is blue due to the presence of copper-containing hemocyanin.
* Out of 46,000 species of spider, only one species of spider has been found to be vegetarian.
* Spiders can go to high altitudes and build different types of traps on grass, caffeine, mescaline and LSD.
* Some small spiders brains tend to overflow into their legs.
* Spiders can tune in their jars to transmit specific messages to the wire.
* About 4% of people seeking treatment for spider bites have actually confirmed spider bites, an American study found.
* In the year 2017, Australian scientists discovered 50 new spider species in a 10-day research trip.
* During the eclipse, spiders can be seen eliminating their own jars.