Til Ladoo and Til Chikki are the popular desserts which made on the occaion of Makar Sankranti.But, today we bring you a recipe of Gulab Badam Chikki which you can make at Makar Sankranti as well as on Lodi. So Let’s know the recipe.
- Tbsp butter, 1 cup sugar, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/2 cup almonds, sliced, 1 cup dry rose petal
1. First of all melt the butter, then add sugar, and salt in a heavy bottom sauce pan, over medium high heat
2. Them, Keep stirring the sugar continuously till sugar start melting and changing the color to light brown.
3. Now, Turn off the heat as soon it comes to golden brown in color. This should take 4-5 minutes.
4. adds almonds and dry rose petal, when sugar starts melting . Pour over the silicone sheets and spread properly.
5. Cut them in square cuts.