If you are fond of roaming and live in India, you can visit many of the best places in India. If you are a coffee lover, today we are going to tell you about places in India where you will enjoy visiting and you would love to go there again and again.
* Wayanad is a beautiful place in Kerala. People often go for a walk here. However, apart from romance, this place is one of the coffee places in India. You can enjoy the lush green coffee plantations here if you want.
* Coorg is considered to be the pride of Karnataka, although it is home to many coffee gardens that produce Arabica and Robusta. In that case, if you are planning to visit here, the month of November will be the best. Well, everyone must go here once.
* Chikmagalur in Karnataka is the best place. It is famous among tourists for its beautiful views. Coffee was first introduced in India during the British Raj, situated a few hours away from Kurdish. There are a variety of coffee gardens.
* Arku is a beautiful place in Andhra Pradesh which is also excellent for sightseeing. Thousands of tribals here depend on coffee cultivation. If you are ever going to Arku, be sure to taste the organic coffee grown by the locals here.
* Yarcaud is in Tamil Nadu and is called the jewel of South India. In fact, there are many coffee gardens, so if you ever visit here, you must take advantage of the coffee garden once. It is also said to be home to MSP coffee, the first Indian owned coffee plantation ever.