Every single surely face the peer pressure of having someone special in their life. But is it really that important to be into a relationship?
People think all single people are undoubtedly have to be lonely and sad. Every thought should have two perspective same as every coins have two sides.
Here is why it’s great to be single;
1. You have a chance to figure out what you want out of life
2. You have time to get in touch with yourself.
3. You can set long term career goals and won't have to give up your dreamy career for anyone.
4. If you’re spending your single time ruminating about how you’re going to meet someone or what’s wrong with you, you miss opportunity to be single with a smart head space.
5. You can make self-care a priority. You learn to enjoy your own company.