Amritsar: Delhi CM and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) National President Arvind Kejriwal has made big promises to the people of the state ahead of Punjab assembly elections. Kejriwal has promised 6 guarantees of health services. It promises free treatment, medicines and tests to the people of Punjab after their election victory. Kejriwal also lashed out at Punjab Chief Minister Channi and the Congress. Will Navjot Singh Sidhu join AAP? Kejriwal replied that it was a hypothetical question.
Kejriwal gives 6 guarantees of health services:-
- Free and good treatment to every person in Punjab.
- Complete treatment, test, medicine-free. An operation worth Rs 20 lakh will also be conducted free of cost in Punjab.
- Every person in Punjab will have a health card. Which will have all the reports like MRI, X-ray etc.
- Pind clinics on the lines of Mohalla clinics in Punjab will have a total number of 16,000.
- All state government hospitals in Punjab will be made better and healthy, new hospitals will be opened on a large scale.
- AAP government to provide free treatment to a person in Punjab if he has a road accident.
Addressing a press conference, Arvind Kejriwal also said that the party will announce its CM face in Punjab soon. Attacking Punjab CM Charanjit Singh, Kejriwal said it is easy to imitate Kejriwal but it is difficult to implement things.