Axis bank is offering with a new way of banking. It’s the banking online which is not just secure but at the same time is convenient to access from home of office. This is providing with not just easy steps to start online banking but at the same time is bringing on the axis net banking guide for beginners. Even the assistance to these services is available 24x 7 for customers to help them avail a variety of services of banking online. The axis bank is offering a hassle free internet banking option which makes the a best option.
Things to remember
For those who are beginners and want to follow the axis net banking guide for beginners need to remember certain things on banking first.
• For safe banking, install the firewall and antivirus services on your system and then log off your account after using.
• Change the password regularly and never write it down or provide the information relating to it to your telemarketers.
• Avoid using the internet banking to be shared on public systems like those at cafes and libraries.
• Do remember to log out after internet banking and close the browser when you have finished your online banking.
• Disable the “auto complete” function within the browser.
• Install antivirus software’s which are available in original.
Prevent leakage of your account information
• Do change your at regular intervals and never disclose it to anyone.
• Use strong pass words with alphanumeric passwords that cannot be easily guessed that too for multiple accounts do use different passwords.
• Don’t write it anywhere.
• Do not provide with any account information to anyone.
Step by step registration process
The axis bank net services are available for all customers bearing both saving and current account. This becomes easy when you follow the axis net banking process served online.
Being a beginner, you can either register one time on the internet banking with setting up the user ID and password or even can login to the internet banking directly by using the debit card credentials by following the steps below.
• Visit the website and click on login.
• Then select the first time user and click on the register and then enter login ID or the account number.
• Then enter the registered mobile number and proceed.
• Enter the new pass word of your choice and re enter to confirm, and then enter the OTP code which you received on your registered mobile number and then submit.
• After completing these steps you will receive a success confirmation on the site and a SMS will be sent to you on your registered mobile number, confirming that the password has been reset.
Those who are NRI customers, they have a KYC option at the time of registration along with the debit card option to register for internet banking. The retail banking resident customers have to register for the internet banking using the debit card details.