Curry leaves are considered very important for health. These play a very important role in Ayurveda. It has several skin, hair, and health benefit. Curry leaves are the curry tree's leaves. This tree is indigenous to India, and both culinary and medicinal uses are made of its leaves. They have a distinct flavor and strong citrus undertones because of this component it helps to fight several problems. Curry leaves have several health benefits but it is very bitter in taste which makes it difficult to eat it. You can use this spice by blending and frequently used in cooking. Adding it to meals like curries, rice dishes, and dals, curry leaves are not the same as curry powder.
There are various to use it. You can simply eat it. You can also apply it in form of paste to get health advantages of potent plant chemicals present in it. Here is the easy way to make a paste.
Fresh curry leaves, 1/2 cup
Methi leaves, half a cup
- Fill your mixer grinder with half a cup of fresh curry leaves, one amla's pulp, and half a cup of methi leaves.
- Take out in a container
- Add water in as needed.
- Apply the paste to your scalp.
Benefits of Curry leaves
- It contain Vitamin C, and B, proteins, and antioxidants and it helps to promote blood circulation in the scalp and cell regeneration. That directly help to increase your hair growth.
- Curry leaves contain vitamin B and proteins, that helps you to get rid of Hair damage .
- Curry leaves have antifungal and antibacterial properties which help in clearing out Dandruff from the scalp. Blend a handful of curry leaves into a thick paste and add the paste to the curd. Apply it to get rid of Dandruff.
- It helps to increase the shine of your hair. Due to its lustre retaining properties, curry leaves can add shine to the hair strands. Its antioxidant properties assist in treating dry hair strands and give the tresses the required shine and liveliness.
10 Most Expensive Dresses in the world, Price will blow your mind
Male Baldness: Ayurvedic ways to get rid of it
Pre-heart attack symptoms, do not neglect even by mistake