Mustard oil is the best in all oils. Cooking in pure mustard oil is good for good health. Mustard oil is rich in MUFA, PUFA, Omega 3 and 6, vitamin E, minerals and anti-oxidants. A report has revealed that if mustard oil is used as part of a regular diet, it can improve your heart health by reducing cholesterol and blood pressure.
It contains a lot of nutrients that benefit from our hair to the entire skin of our body. When applied to the body, it acts as a natural clinger by stimulating the sweat glands and opening the pores of the skin. Massaging with mustard oil can also lighten the pigmentation stains and get added to the skin. Let us know about the benefits of mustard oil and camphor.
- Mustard oil works as an antibacterial. It is used both internally and externally. Internally it fights colon bacteria and strengthens the digestive system while externally it protects the skin from bacteria and fungal infections.
- Mustard oil moisturizes the head with essential fatty acids. It also reduces hair fall problems with dandruff and fungal infections.
- Mustard oil reduces the risk of coronary heart disease so use mustard oil if you have heart or cholesterol problems.
- Vitamins such as thiamine, folate and niacin present in mustard oil increase metabolism, causing weight loss. These oils do not freeze on the body like fat.
- Mustard oil is best for warmth during cold days. The warm oil massage also makes the dry dry skin soft, soft and smooth. On the other hand, arthritis and joint pain are also very effective.
- A light massage on the gums by adding mustard oil to the toothache relieves toothache and strengthens both gums and teeth.