When we wake up in the morning, our bodily tissues are dehydrated and are in need of water to push out toxins and rejuvenate the cells. Adding lemon to water not only quenches thirst better than any other beverage, but it also nourishes our body with vitamins, minerals and trace elements which we absolutely need. Lemon with water can be considered the best natural energy booster. This helps get rid of the toxins by regulating kidney and digestive tract functions and help them work smoothly.
- It balances and helps maintain pH levels in the body
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne.
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases.
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
- Warm water with lemon helps regulate natural bowel movement.
- Lemon water can help lower blood pressure.
- It beneficial for pregnant women. Since lemons are loaded with Vitamin C. vitamin C helps the formation of bone tissue of the unborn baby. It also helps in forming cells of the brain and nervous system of the baby.
- Warm water with lemon helps in weight loss as it contains pectin fiber which helps curb hunger.