The festive season has started and tomorrow Lord Ganesha will be celebrated across the country. All are preparing to bring Bappa home. On this day, all the Ganpati who come to dance and sing, serve them and offer them as an offering. You can offer new dish every day on the festival celebrated for ten days. In such a situation, you can make Ganapati ji happy by making 'Besan Barfi' at home. Today we are going to give you this recipe.
Gram flour - 2 cups
Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Pistachios sliced into thin slices 10-12
- Almonds / Almonds sliced into thin slices 10-12
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- Desi Ghee 1 cup (to grease)
- Cut thin slices of pistachios and almonds.
-Heat ghee in a non-stick kadhai and add gram flour and fry it on low heat, stirring continuously, for ten to fifteen minutes or until the color of the gram flour starts changing and smelling.
- Add cardamom powder, almonds and slices of pistachios and mix. Remove from heat and let cool.
Then add powdered sugar and mix well.
Put some ghee on a tray, add gram flour mixture and spread it evenly.
Allow to cool, then cut into square or diamond shaped pieces and serve.
- Keep them in airtight container.