There's no debate on the fact that Nawazuddin Siddiqui is Bollywood's finest actor. I don't remember the last time an actor who doesn't fall in the typical Bollywood-hero-stereotype appeared on-screen and totally owned the show. With no Godfather in the industry, Nawazuddin's journey in Bollywood commenced with a humble beginning.
By making his way from an extra in Dev D to playing every character nearly as perfectly as possible, he is leaving an indelible mark in Bollywood. If he is in a movie, chances are it will do well with film-goers who appreciate aesthetic cinema and will live on to add another benchmark in acting.
Today is his birthday and on this occasion to appreciate his fabulous acting skills, we have compiled his best dialogues.
1.Nafrat badi aasani se bik jaati hai…lekin mohabbat?
2.Jeet mein toh har aadmi saath deta hai…saathi toh woh hai joh haar mein bhi saath de
3. Aadmi toh karke bhool jaata hai par uska kiya kahin nahin jaata…ghoomkar ek din uske samne zaroor aata hai
4. Raees ka aur mera rishta bada ajeeb hai…paas reh nahi sakta aur saala door jaane nahi deta
5. Mana ke taall nahi but dark or handsome toh hai tabhi toh ladkiya marte hai mujh pe tumhari tarha
6.Pehda toh main bhi sharif hua tha ... par sharafat se apni kabhi nahi bani
7. Bhagwan ke bharose mat baithye ... kya pata bhagwan humre bharose baitha ho
8. Jisse zindagi ki parvah hoti hai ... maa kasam maarne ka mazaa us hi ko aata hai
9. Jab tak todenge nahi ... tab tak chhodenge nahi
10.Meri ammi kehti hai kabhi kabhi galat train bhi sahi jagah pahuncha deti hai
11.Kabhi kabhi lagta hain ki apun hi bhagwaan hain
12. Bhagwan ke bharose mat baithye ... kya pata bhagwan humre bharose baitha ho