A nine-year-old girl and her five-year-old brother died in suspicious circumstances at Ward No 11 of Julana late last night. Talking in this matter, the families said that "Both the children were bathing in the bathroom at 11 o'clock when they were electrocuted due to falling of electric wire in the tub, which led to their death." The neighbors gave information to neighbors and police in the morning. At the same time, the family requested the administration not to do the post-mortem, due to which the bodies of the two children were cremated.
In this case, the police said that "Manjit's wife Priyanka was present in the house late Sunday in Julana with her 12-year-old daughter Khushboo, nine-year-old Isha and five-year-old son Ishaan alias Lakshya. Khushboo and Priyanka were watching TV. Meanwhile, Isha and Ishaan went to the bathroom to bathe. When both the children did not return for a long time, then Priyanka went to the bathroom and saw that both the children were lying in the bathroom. The bathroom's activation board was also dropped. Washing machines kept in bathrooms were run from the activation board. The children died due to electric shock from the same Activation Board.
In this case, he was given information in the morning and as soon as he got the information, he reached the spot and took the dead bodies. He then sent her to Jind's civil hospital for postmortem but the people of the town pleaded with the SSP that "this is an accident in which children have died." Now he does not want to do a post-mortem of the children. ”With this, the SSP has now accepted the views of the people of the town and the children have been cremated without a post-mortem.