The Border Security Force (BSF) has issued exam dates for Phase 2 i.e. written examination for the post of Constable . All candidates who have qualified for the BSF Phase 1 examination i.e. Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Documentation and Trade Test can apply for the exam from 10 am to 12 noon on 1st August 2019.
THE BSF will soon issue the Admit Card of Phase 2 written exam. The written test Admit Card is required in the next week.
BSF Constable Written Examination in General Knowledge/Examination General awareness, knowledge of primary mathematics, analytical qualifications and ability to observe the distinguished patterns and core knowledge of the candidates, each of the 25 digits of English/English. Hindi will have 100 questions. The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
How to Download BSF Constable Exam Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website.I.E.BSF.nic.in.
- BSF Constable Phase 2 Admit Card 2019 Click
- Enter the registration number, password and a captcha for verification.
- The BSF Constable Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take printout of .the same for future use.