People have different skin types. There are different types of skin that are oily, dry, normal and sensitive. Excessive skin irritation is a common problem. You have to take special care for the dry skin. There are many reasons for the dryness of the skin, but apart from this, some of your habits also increase the dryness of the skin. For dry skin like this, you take help of moisturizer. So, today we are going to talk about what causes your skin to be dry.
1. Bathing with hot water - Some people have a habit of bathing with very hot water. But bathing with hot water is harmful to the skin. It absorbs the moisturizer of the skin and makes the skin dry, so take a bath with normal or lukewarm water.
2. Excess use of anti-aging cream- Anti-aging cream contains retinol which reduces wrinkles from the skin but its excessive use increases the dryness of the skin. So do not use anti-aging cream more than necessary.
3. Excessive use of soap- Excess use of soap makes the skin dry because the chemicals present in the soap takes away the skin moisturizer. This is the reason why soap should not be used much, if possible, use shower gel instead of soap to keep skin healthy.
4. Lack of fluid in the body- Due to lack of water and fluid in the body, the skin starts to dry and damages the cells. This also ends the hydration of the cells and dehydrates the cells, which increases the elasticity of the skin. Therefore, a low intake of water and fluids makes the skin dry.
5. Scrubbing frequently - Rubbing the skin too much, washing it repeatedly and scrubbing also ends the skin moisturization and makes the skin dry. Some people have a habit of doing this, again and again, so do not scrub the skin frequently and do not forget to use a moisturizer.