The last lunar eclipse of 2020 is going to be held on 30 November. On this day, the festival of Kartik Purnima is also going to be celebrated. According to the information received, the lunar eclipse of this time is falling in the Rohini constellation and Taurus. Due to this, this eclipse occurring on the full moon of Kartik month is going to last for a total of 04 hours 18 minutes 11 seconds. On the same day, the birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev Ji will also be celebrated. This lunar eclipse has become very special due to many festivals. Today, we are going to tell you the rules of caution and eclipse to be kept on the day of lunar eclipse.
Keep these 8 precautions in the eclipse-
* Do not squeeze hair and clothes on this day.
* Do not speak harsh and bitter words on this day.
* Do not ride a horse, elephant on this day.
* Do not tear clothes, do not use scissors, do not break grass, wood and flowers on this day.
* Do not exploit cow, goat and buffalo milk on this day.
* Do not sleep and travel on this day.
* Keep in mind that after the eclipse is over, take a bath and wear new clothes and then donate something.
* It is said that during and after the lunar eclipse, chants related to the moon should be chanted.
* It is said that on this day, pour pilgrim water in the house water and take a bath.
* It is said that Tulsi Dal or Kusha should be kept in the items made before the eclipse or Sutak.
* It is said that to maintain a pleasant atmosphere in the house, lamps should be lit near the basil plant on this day.