Couple died unfortunately due to bonfire

Raipur: Two lives were burnt to death in the Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh. In fact, the husband and wife were sleeping inside the house with bonfires to escape the shivering cold. At night, the fire of the bonfire erupted in such a situation that it engulfed the entire house. The husband and wife were badly burnt in the fire. The wife died on the way to the hospital while her husband died during treatment. Police from Pithora police station has started investigating the case. The accident has caused mourning in the village.

According to police, Hira Thakur (50) and his wife Hirabai (45), a resident of Village Sonasilli, lost their lives in the fire. The couple had also kept the house burnt to escape the severe cold on Monday night. The two fell asleep after dinner. The fire spread throughout the house at night and the couple did not notice it. The fire spread so fast that the entire house came under its detention. The husband and wife were also badly burnt in the fire.

After waking up, the duo tried to escape the fire but fell there due to excessive burns. People in the vicinity came to know about it after the fire spread. The fire was brought under control by neighbours after much struggle. Police who reached the spot after receiving information sent the husband and wife to the hospital for treatment but the woman died on the way. The husband succumbed to his injuries in the hospital during treatment. Police are investigating the case.

Delhi tragic incident, four-storey building caught fire

India's COVID immunisation coverage surpasses 158.88 crore

Ind Vs SA: First ODI between India and Africa today, what will be Team India's XI?

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -