Burgers meets nachos in this speedy weeknight mash-up.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g beef mince
- 40g sachet McCormick Grill Mates All Star Burger Seasoning
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 4 hamburger buns, split, toasted
- 170g pkt unsalted corn chips
- 115g (11/2 cups) pre-grated Mexican cheese
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green shallots, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced pickled gherkins, to serve
Make it in just 3 steps:
Preheat the grill to medium. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add seasoning and tomato sauce and stir to combine. Keep warm.
Cut the top and base of each toasted bun into 6 wedges. Arrange wedges in shallow heatproof bowls with corn chips. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cook under the grill for 2 minutes or until the cheese is golden and melted.
Combine the tomato and shallot in a small bowl. Divide the mince mixture among the bowls. Top with the tomato mixture and sliced pickles to serve.