Cloves are considered to be an essential part of Indian spices. It enhances the flavour of food, but it also has many unique benefits. Today we are going to tell some of the benefits of the same. You may have heard of the use of cloves in toothache too. But you will be surprised to know that not just toothache, it can relieve many troubles from its medicinal properties. Find out some of her tips here.
* The discomfort of headache also relaxes cloves. The antioxidants, antifungals and antiviral properties present in it are effective in eliminating this problem. Take 4-5 cloves and grind it in a clean handkerchief and sniff. Sniff it in a little while. You can mix it with a pinch of camphor and coconut oil and massage your head.
* Cloves are also effective in eliminating mouth ulcers. Fry 2 cloves lightly and keep it in the mouth for about 10 minutes. Keep spitting out saliva.
* Grind 2 cloves to relieve neck pain. Mix it in a bowl of mustard oil and massage the neck with light hands.
* Clove relieves discomfort from gas and constipation. In the morning, add a few drops of clove oil to a glass of water on an empty stomach. You can also take advantage of it by chewing whole cloves.
* It is also effective in providing relief from the discomfort of Pyria. If your mouth smells bad, consume whole cloves in the morning for about two months. If you wish, add three to four cloves in half a cup of water and boil. This allows you to rinse every morning.
* Vitamin K and minerals such as zinc, copper and magnesium present in cloves help to control the discomfort of diabetes. This helps to control the sugar level in your body. Put 3-4 cloves in a glass of warm water for 15 minutes. Drink this water. Do this every morning.