People around the world are looking for ways to avoid corona infection these days. In the midst of these measures, when people develop cold and cough, people get upset and start looking for home remedies. Now today we are going to tell you some home remedies which you can adopt to get rid of cough. Let us explain.
Causes of cough (Cough Causes in Hindi)
Causes of viral infections
Causes of cold or flu
Due to pollution and dust-rich environment.
Due to excessive smoking.
Due to tb (Tuberculosis) or asthma.
Home Remedies for Cough-
* Honey is very beneficial in dry cough. Mix a teaspoon of honey with warm milk and drink it.
* Boil tulsi leaves in water and make a brew and drink them. This will give you relief.
* Mix tulsi leaf juice and ginger juice with honey.
* Lick a teaspoon of ginger juice with honey for cough.
* Adding half a teaspoon of onion juice, and one teaspoon of honey twice a day helps in relieving cough.
* Drinking giloy juice on an empty stomach every morning and evening also cures chronic cough.
* Dry pomegranate peels. Then keep sucking with each piece in your mouth. Because it greatly benefits dry cough.
* Boil one teaspoon of mustard seeds in a glass of warm water for coughing. Then drink water when well boiled. This leads to the release of the accumulated phlegm. Actually the sulphur present in mustard seeds helps in removing the frozen phlegm.