Our skin has to bear the brunt of sun, dust, soil and pollution. To avoid this, women use many beauty products which make our skin weak. To avoid this, we have many natural ingredients at home, with the help of which you can make moisturizer at home. Let's know.
1/2 cup (115 g) organic coconut oil
1/2 cup cocoa or shea butter
1 tsp vitamin E oil
20 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
15 drops lavender essential oil
* Melt cocoa / shea butter and coconut oil together until liquid
* Remove from heat and let it cool for about three minutes
* Add frankincense and lavender essential oils
* Wait for the batter to partially freeze.
* You can keep it in the fridge for about ten minutes.
* After this, whip your hand with the mixer for a few minutes, until it has a butter-like consistency. Store it in a glass jar. You can keep it for 6-12 months.
* Due to high humidity in summer, you may need to keep it in a dark, cool place or refrigerator.
1 . Instead of vitamin E oil, you can use almond oil, as it is also very beneficial for the skin. It helps irritated skin. Lightens dark circles and helps to delay the aging process.
2 . Apart from this you can also add a few drops of tea tree, as it will give relief from acne.