Death of a student who came to give matriculation examination due to electrocution, mourning in the family
Death of a student who came to give matriculation examination due to electrocution, mourning in the family
Share:

Patna: A matriculation student died due to electrocution in Bihar's Khagaria district on Sunday. Actually, the student was working to install electricity wires in a rented house. After the incident, the relatives of the deceased reached the hospital and created a ruckus. The police, who reached the information, explained to the people, then the ruckus calmed down.

According to the information, the accident happened when the minor examinee was doing electrical wiring work to stay in the rented room. At the same time, in protest against the incident, the family members of the examinee created a ruckus in the Sadar Hospital. The relatives of the examinee also went to Hardas Chak's house in search of the landlord, but the room owner had fled after locking the house. The police explained a lot to the family, after which the situation became normal. The family accused the room owner of getting electrical wiring from the examinee. This incident is from Hardaschak village under Chitraguptnagar police station area.

SHO Chitraguptanagar police station Khagaria Sanjeev Kumar told that the 16-year-old student was going to take the matriculation examination from February 17 at the Kosi College center in the city. He had come to Khagaria today from Bandehra village. He had taken a room on rent here in Hardaschak, but during the work of electrical wiring in the room, he became a victim of an accident.

Husband burnt wife alive in domestic dispute, 83 percent scorched woman"

Suddenly stomach of a mentally challenged woman started growing, doctors made shocking disclosure

Delhi man tries to loot ATM using ‘Frying Pan’, arrested

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News