Delhi High Court has invited Applications for the Judicial Service in January 2018. There was a total of 147 Posts for the Higher Judicial Services, Judicial Services in Delhi High court.
Delhi high court has now evaluated the Marks Scored by the students in the preliminary Examination, Candidates need to check their Result and selected candidates need to prepare themselves for the next stage of Examination i.e. Mains Examination.
Candidates need to prepare for Mains(Descriptive) Examination. Candidates will find their Result in the Form of PDF File, here they have to search their details i.e. Roll No, Form No., Name, Father’s Name, etc.
The qualified candidates are directed to send or submit the attested copies of the relevant document to the Joint Registrar (Exams- DHJS and BJS), Room No. 602, 6th Floor, Administrative Block, Delhi High Court within 10 days i.e., by May 10, 2019, from 10 am to 5 pm.
The Delhi Judicial Service Main Exam will fill up 50 posts in the state. The online application process started from November 22 and closed on December 22, 2019. The examination dates for the main examination has not been disclosed yet. Candidates who have qualified the exam are advised to keep checking the official site of Delhi High Court for more related details.
Instruction for Downloading Delhi High Court Judicial Services Result 2019:
1. In order to download their Delhi High Court Judicial Services Result, candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
2. After getting the link candidates to need to click on it for downloading their Delhi High Court Judicial Services Result List.
3. The result will be in the format of PDF File: here candidates need to search for their Details i.e. Roll No. , Form No, Name, Father’s name, Remarks, Category, etc.
4. Selected candidates will find their details in the vertical columns of the Result List.
5. Candidates can also download their Result list from the official site of Delhi High Court.