A creamy frozen treat made with fresh strawberries will make your dinner date perfect !
1 box Crunchy Granola Bar (6 x 2 bar pouches)
2 tablespoons brown sugar 1/4 cup flour
3 tablespoons melted butter
2 egg whites
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
4 ounces cream cheese
1 1/2 cups freshly chopped strawberries
1. Put the granola bars in a food processor and process until you achieve a fine crumb. Divide crumbs in half (about 3/4 cup each). Reserve half for topping.
2. In a large bowl, add one half of the crumbs, brown sugar, flour and melted butter and mix together. Then spread into an 8x8-inch dish that has been covered with parchment paper. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes. Let cool.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs whites and sugar and mix on high. Add the heavy cream and continue mixing for another 5 minutes.
4. In another bowl, mix squeezed lemon juice and softened cream cheese. Mix on low speed until incorporated. Add heavy cream mixture.
5. Fold the fresh strawberries into the cream mixture.
6. In a buttered glass dish, press the butter-crumb crust mixture on the bottom. Top with strawberry mix and then add the reserved granola crumbs to the top.
7. Cover and freeze for three hours or more
Enjoy the Desert !