Today i.e. July 1, 2020, is the Ekadashi of the Shukla Paksha of Ashadha month. Today's Ekadashi is called Devshayani Ekadashi or Harishayani Ekadashi. Lord Vishnu goes to sleep on this day. Today we are going to tell all of you what should be the main work on this day.
1. After bathing today, decorate the gold, silver, brass or copper idol of Lord Vishnu with Pitambar and put pillows adorned with a white cloth. Along with this, in order to fulfil some special wishes, in these months take a fast to sacrifice some things.
2. Today, fill Ganga water in the south-facing conch and anoint Lord Vishnu with it.
3. Today, Lord Vishnu should be offered kheer, yellow fruits or yellow sweets.
4. If you want money, then worship Goddess Lakshmi along with Lord Vishnu.
5. Put a lamp of pure ghee in front of Tulsi this evening and worship the Tulsi plant.
6. Today, adding saffron in the raw milk of cow will benefit from the consecration of Lord Vishnu.
7. Offer water to Peepal tree today.
8. Today, you can donate food (wheat, rice etc.) by going to the temple.
9. Sprinkle turmeric water or Ganga water at the main gate today and chant the 'Om Namo Narayana' or 'Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya Namah' 108 times or a basil garland.
10. Burn a lamp of pure ghee in front of Tulsi in the evening and chanting 'Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevaya Namah' will revolve around 11 basil.