Diwali is going to be celebrated on 4th November this year though special care should be taken while celebrating this festival. In fact, there are some precautions that can harm if not taken while celebrating this festival. At the same time, there is a risk of loss of both life and property. So today we tell you what are the special things to keep in mind during Diwali.
Keep these special things in mind on Diwali:
* Light crackers with cotton in the ear, otherwise the ears may be damaged.
* Keep sand buckets and water around while lighting crackers.
* Be careful not to throw Phooljhadi in the open on Diwali.
* Keep in mind that young children should be allowed to light crackers or under the supervision of elders.
* Do not light firecrackers on Diwali by holding them very close or in hand.
* Do not go to the cracker immediately if it does not burn, but stay for a while because it may burst suddenly.
* If the ear is numbed by the sound of firecrackers, consult doctors immediately otherwise there might be major damage.