After the marriage, everyone is excited for the first night and some nervous people are also there. Some have many questions in their minds, whose answers they do not know. Everybody has questions about what to do before golden night, what to eat and what not to eat. Today, we are going to tell you about what you should and should not do for your first night, you should do some preparation for it. So, you know what things should not be eaten on the first night of marriage.
1. Cheese: It damages the men because it creates poisonous substances in the body. Because of this, men and women stop becoming sex hormones, so do not pay attention to the cheese.
2. Coffee: Coffee is harmed by anyway. Drinking excessively, men develop cortisol hormones, causing stress. Due to the amount of caffeine, the balance of the hormone starts to deteriorate, causing you to have trouble.
3. Soda: Weight and mood vary from soda. If you drink soda after dinner, then there is a bad effect on your sex life. So do not drink soda on the wedding night.
4. Cornflakes: Do not eat cornflakes at the wedding night, it will make your sex life worse. If you want to make the first night right, do not eat cornflakes.
5. Mint: Eating mint affects men's libido. Even if you take it as a mask, but it can be wrong for you. This reduces sexual arousal.