Very few people know that Lord Shiva had a total of 9 children. Yes, all of them included a daughter and 8 sons. Some of them are said to have been adopted and some originated miraculously about which very few people know. So, at the moment, let's know who were the wives of Lord Shiva.
It is said that the first wife of Lord Shiva was the daughter of Raja Daksha, Sati and when Sati jumped into the fire of Yagya and lost her life, she later took birth as Parvati and then married Shivaji. At the same time, it is said that the third wife of Shiva God is named Kali, the fourth Uma, and the fifth Ganga Mata. Parvati ji had two sons and a daughter, and her first son was named Kartikeya and the other was named Ganesha. The daughter was named Ashok Sundari. In fact, she says, "Mother Parvati built this daughter only to eliminate her loneliness. Let's know now about all the kids.
1. Karthikeya: Kartikeya is also known as Subramanian, Murugan and Skanda.
2. Ganesha: The Puranas contain contradictory tales of Ganesha's origin. They are worshipped first.
3. Sukesh: There was the third son of Shiva named Sukesh. The story is that there were two demon brothers: 'Haiti' and 'Praheti'. Praheti became a godly man and Heti married Kaal's daughter 'Bhaya' to expand his empire. A son called his electric kesh was born from Bhaya. Vidyutkaish was married to Sandhya's daughter Salkata. The 'Salkatankata' is believed to be an adulterer. So when his son was born, he was left unclaimed. Even Vidyutkaish did not care to know of the son who he was his son. According to the Puranas, Lord Shiva and mother Parvati saw the orphaned child and provided him with protection. He named it Sukesh. It was from this sukesh that the total of demons went on.
4. Jalandhar: There was the fourth son of Shivaji whose name was Jalandhar. It is said that according to the Srimad Bhagwat Purana, once Lord Shiva threw himself into the sea, it produced Jalandhar. Jalandhar is believed to have immense power and his power was due to his wife Brinda. Because of Brinda's patriarchal religion, all the deities were unable to defeat Jalandhar. Jalandhar had planned to defeat Vishnu and snatch Goddess Lakshmi from Vishnu. Then Vishnu broke down Brinda's patriarchal religion. Brinda's husband's religion was broken and Shiva killed Jalandhar.
5. Ayyappa: Lord Ayyappa's father is Shiva and Mata Isherini. It is said that Lord Shiva had ejaculate after seeing the siren form of Vishnu. His semen was called parad and his semen was later born with a son called Sastav, who was called Ayyappa in South India. Because of the origin of Shiva and Vishnu, they are called Hariharputra. The famous temple of Ayyappa Swami is located at Shabarimalai in the Indian state of Kerala, where people from all over the world come to visit the temple of this son of Shiva. A light is seen near this temple on the night of Makar Sankranti in dense darkness. Millions of devotees from all over the world visit this light every year.
6. Bhuma says: At a time when Lord Shiva was sitting in the Samadhi on Mount Kailash, three sweat drops from his forearm fell upon the earth. With these drops, the earth gave birth to a beautiful and beloved child, who had four arms and blood color skin. This son began to nurture the earth. It was only then that because he was the son of the land, he called Bhooma. When something big went, Mangal Kashi reached and performed a severe penance of Lord Shiva. Then Lord Shiva was pleased and gave him the Mars Lok.
7. Andhak: There is also a son called Andhak.
8. Khuja: According to the mythological description, the khujas came out of the earth like strong rays and went straight to the sky.