Every year during the Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapad month Dol Gyaras is celebrated. It is said that by observing this fast, you get fruits like Mahayagya. Apart from this, by observing this fast, all the troubles and sufferings from life are destroyed. The person gets salvation after death. Now today we are going to tell you about the measures to be taken today.
Special measures of Dol Gyaras-
1. It is said that if you want financial benefits in life, then on the day of Ekadashi, you should offer a whole quince and a hundred grams of whole almond in the temple of Lord Vishnu.
2. If you have to take a loan again and after millions of efforts, your debt is not being repaid, then you should put sugar in the root of the Peepal tree on this Ekadashi. After that, offer water on the same. If you put a lamp under the Peepal in the evening, it will be beneficial.
3. It is said that in the night of Ekadashi, an overnight lamp should be lit in front of Lord Vishnu in your house or in a Vishnu temple. By doing this, economic progress starts. Apart from this, you get rid of debt. Beyond all this, happiness and good fortune start coming in the life of a person.
4. It is said that if the marriage is not happening then yellow flowers of Lord Vishnu should be offered on this Ekadashi. Apart from this, they should apply fragrant sandalwood and after this, they should offer Naivedya of Besan sweets.
5. It is said that while worshipping Lord Vishnu on this Ekadashi, some coins should be kept in front of him. After the worship, these coins should be tied in red silk cloth and kept in your purse or vault. Doing this will bring wealth.