The time has come for the new year and the first festival of the year i.e. Makar Sankranti is about to come. The festival of Makar Sankranti is very special for everyone and women decorate very well on this festival. There is a trend of wearing black clothes and Chandrakala sarees in Maharashtra on the occasion of Sankranti, but in Punjab, there is a trend of bright colored suits and tie sarees in Gujarat. Today we have brought some amazing dressing ideas for Makar Sankranti which you can adopt.
Scientific reason behind flying kites on Makar Sankranti
* To look stylish on this day, you can wear velvet choli.
* To look special on this day, you can wear brocade and sheer choli.
* You can wear off-shoulder design choli with your lehenga to get an attractive look.
* To look very different on this day, you can also try a plunging necklace choli.
Know here everything from auspicious time to virtuous period of Makar Sankranti
* If you want to wear something according to winter, then full sleeves embroidered choli will also be best for you.
* You can also adopt pant style with long kurti fusion style.
* On Makar Sankranti, you can look different by wearing a Patiala salwar with kurti.
Do this work on Makar Sankrat day