Honey and Milk Mask
Both Honey and Milk have been known since ages to among the most influential organic products when it comes to any issue. Honey is known across the globe for its antiseptic properties and healing qualities. Milk is the gentle and the mild exfoliator for sensitive skin types and will be ideal for the women who wish to get rid of blackheads in a gentle way.
The best part about the face peel-off mask is that it doesn’t require gelatin, but only two very basic ingredients. Below is the recipe, and the process to go about it.
What You Need
What To Do
· Mix honey with a dash of milk and warm it. Mix the two components together till they turn into a thick paste consistency. Using a cotton ball, apply it over your face, and nose liberally. Apply a thin strip of cotton over the places where you have applied this paste, and let dry.
· Let it be for twenty minutes, and peel the strip carefully from the face. You feel instantly see your skin glow and radiant, in the absence of those unwanted black spots dotting your nose. Wash your face and apply moisturizer.
Milk and Gelatin Strips
Milk comes with a lot of benefits to the skin and the health. It is very good for exfoliation and makes your skin smooth like never before ( ). Hence, it used in most recipes. Milk also removes the tan, if any, from the skin, and helps get rid of hyperpigmentation at a faster rate, leaving your skin with an even-toned complexion. Gelatin helps milk in sticking to the skin and turning elastic, so it becomes easier to peel off. This method will make sure that you get rid of those blackheads in a jiffy, without much mess, and get a smoother skin in the process.
What You Need
Milk – 2 to 3 Spoons
Gelatin – 1 Spoon
A Brush – To Apply
What To Do
· The first step of the process is to add Gelatin in a dry and clean bowl. Add 2 to 3 spoons of milk in it.
· Stir constantly till the gelatin dissolves in the milk, and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes in a warm environment
· Heat this mixture for about 30 seconds in the microwave or till it reaches a creamy consistency. If you don’t have a microwave, you can just use a double boiler.
· Using the brush, apply carefully on the face. Make sure that you keep the mixture away from eyes, hairline, and eye-brows, as peeling it off will be painful in hairy areas.
· Let the mask be for about 30 minutes, or till it completely dries.
· Peel off the strip slowly and carefully in an upward motion.
· You will instantly see your face shine and feel smooth. Apply a toner, and moisturizer after washing it with warm water.