Ageing comes with many difficulties which one needs to cope with. As our skin gets older, it starts to get loses its elasticity therefore many fine lines appear on the face. Here we have some tips to get rid of wrinkles.
These fine lines can also be seen on the neck and forehead. It often shows the signs of getting aged sooner than other parts of the body. People usually in their 30s get wrinkles on the forehead and neck. It’s common to not notice neck wrinkles as it's a generally a forgotten part of the body. We apply SPF on your face but often overlook the neck. We leave it exposed and to the harmful UV rays which cause premature wrinkles. You can follow these approaches to get rid of neck and forehead wrinkles:
1. Avoid exposure of skin directly to the sun. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 and PA rating.
2. Practice yoga and don’t stress.
3. Use skincare products that contain retinol and peptides
4. Vitamin C contains antioxidant properties so try serum on your neck and forehead area.
5. Keeping yourself hydrated will help delay wrinkles.
6. Eat healthy food including fruits and green vegetables in your diet.
7. Quit smoking as it damages the collagen and nicotine which can cause less supply of oxygen.