MP: 3 people died by consuming sanitizer

Jan 09 2021 09:43 AM
MP: 3 people died by consuming sanitizer

Bhopal: A 70-year-old man hospitalized in Bhopal city of Madhya Pradesh has died due to drinking sanitizer. A 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old girl from his family have also died earlier. In this case, police say that the reasons for drinking sanitizer have not been ascertained. Police are also believing that everyone may have used it for intoxication.

Govindpura police is investigating this case and they say 17-year-old Dharmendra lived in Kargil Colony near Chetak Bridge in Govindpura area. On Tuesday, he found a bottle of sanitizer on the way and drank it in the night along with his 22-year-old sister-in-law Aruna and another relative Amarnath. In this case, Aruna and Dharmendra drank a large amount of sanitizer, while Amarnath took a small quantity. Aruna and Dharmendra's health started deteriorating soon. As Dharmendra's condition worsened, he took him to Jayaprakash Hospital for treatment, where doctors advised to take Hamidia. After reaching Hamidia Hospital, Dharmendra was declared dead by doctors.

On the other hand, Aruna, who was present in the house, also started getting worse, the family rushed her to Jayaprakash Hospital, where the doctors had declared her dead after conducting an investigation. Amarnath was admitted to the hospital for treatment but now he has also died. The police have not been able to find out anything clearly in this case, but the police is linking the sanitizer to the drug use in this case.

Also Read-

India: Corona again changes its color, new cases increasing rapidly

These vaccines can prevent us from coronavirus

Clouds will prevail in MP till January 11, IMD forecasts rain