Vastu, astrology and Lal Kitab have a lot to tell about elephants. In fact, the elephant is called very auspicious and the elephant is described as auspicious from books to the Puranas. Now today we are going to tell you 5 benefits of keeping the elephant statue in the house.
1. It is said that a brass elephant should be kept in the bedroom or you can also put a big picture of the elephant because doing so eliminates the differences between the husband and wife.
2. Say brass elephant should be kept in the meeting room because it is a peace and prosperity factor. In addition, it also works to give success in every sphere of life.
3. The Lal Kitab says that placing a solid silver elephant in the house or in the pocket benefits. In fact, by keeping it, it will fill Rahu in the fifth and the Dodecesh.
4. They say that keeping an elephant made of silver on the north side of the house gives you splendor.
5. According to Fengshui, keeping the elephant's photograph or idol in the house also starts receiving positive energy as well as money. In addition, it is also said that the elephant's photograph or statue should be put in the living area. In fact, doing so increases peace in the home. In addition, if the elephant's trunk is raised upwards, it progresses, wealth and property increase.
Hemant Soren meets Lalu Yadav in RIMS, speaks of contesting elections together
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra slams Yogi Government over PPE Kit Scam
KGF star Yash enjoys quality time with daughter in farms!
TRS committed to protecting all religion's cultural and traditional practices