New Delhi: There is a good news for State Bank of India (SBI) customers as thr bank is offering the facility of 'SBI Quick-Missed call banking' to its customers. Which allows customers to get account balance, mini statement and many other banking related things by just giving a missed a call or sending an SMS.
One important thing to note here is that make sure that your mobile number is updated in your account to be able to register for this service. You can avail SBI Ouick facility in the pre-login section of the mobile app. In this, you need not to remember the various keywords and destination mobile numbers. Once the app is installed, even the internet connection is not required to use SBI Quick, as the communication would happen over SMS or missed call.
In order to activate this service send SMS as ‘REGAccount Number’ to 09223488888 from your registered mobile number. After that, a confirmation message will be received upon successful registration.
Follow these steps to enjoys the servixe
1. For the balance enquiry give a missed call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666
2. For mini statement of last 5 transactions on the account, missed call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
3. To request a cheque book, Send message "CHQREQ" to 09223588888
4. You will receive an SMS. send consent SMS (CHQACCY6 digit number received in SMS) to 09223588888 within two hours of receipt of SMS for further processing.
5. For last six months E-statement, send an SMS ‘ESTMT to 09223588888. In this code will be a 4 digit number of your choice which will be used to encrypt the PDF attachment sent to your registered email address.
6. To avail interest certificate of your education loan for the financial year, send SMS ELI to 09223588888. In this also, the code will be a 4 digit number of your choice which will be used to encrypt the PDF attachment sent to your registered email address.
7.To avail interest certificate of your home loan for the financial year, send an SMS HLI 09223588888
Customers can to switch on or off ATM card usage at the point of sale (PoS), ATM, International etc. by sending an SMS ‘SWON/SWOFFATM/POS/ECOM/INTL/DOM XXXX’ to 09223966666 from your registered mobile number. Here XXXX will be last 4 digits of the card number.