The EV Expo East 2018 (Eco-Friendly Expo) was recently organized in Kolkata. Along with the International Center for Automotive Technology, the event was organized by Altis Auto Solutions. This event took place between 11 and 13 May 2018. During the EV Expo East 2018 electric two-wheeler scooter manufacturer Okinawa Scooters unleashed it's third new scooters Ridge 30 scooty, Ridge and Praise vehicle on Tuesday.
Here let's have a look at the details of the above two-wheelers.
1. Bengaluru-based startup company Athar Energy is preparing to launch the first touch-skinned electric scooter in the country.
2. The name of the scooter will be Ether S340. It will also have an Android-based touchscreen display, as well as Push Navigation, Parking Assist System, 3 with Waterproof Charger, Multiple Riding Modes and LED Lights etc.
4. Ether S340 booking will start in June and it can be launched by the end of this year, according to media reports.
5. Its price has been stated, to start with Rs. 75,000.
6. Earlier the company presented it at the 2016 Auto Show.
7. For more power, it will contain Lithium-Ion battery pack.
8. Once full charge, this scooty can cover a distance of 60 kilometers.
9. Its top speed will be 72 kilometers per hour. It can be charged up to 80 percent in just 50 minutes and its battery life is being reported to 50,000 kilometers.