Massive fire in a 23-storey building, many lives saved from saree

Thane: A major fire broke out on the third floor of a 23-storey building in the Khadakpada area of Thane district in Maharashtra. Two flats were gutted in the fire. With courage, somehow people saved their lives by getting down from the balcony with the help of sarees. After the fire broke out, two people were trapped in the lift and were pulled out by the fire brigade.

It is being said that the fire broke out due to a short circuit in the building named Mohan Altezza. People saved their lives and informed the fire department. However, by the time the team arrived, the belongings of two flats had been burnt to ashes. At first, people ignored the smoke raised by the fire as fog. Society president Sanjay Shah and his wife reached the terrace. From there, they saw that a fire had broken out on the third floor of the building. Shah immediately informed the police and fire department.  

The team reached the spot and controlled the fire after hard work. The people living in the flat started trying to get out of the flat. With the help of sarees, everyone helped each other to take them down. Due to this, there was no loss of life in the fire. However, the flat was badly damaged by the fire.

'You're sucking blood, I'll not stop free electricity..,' Kejriwal lashes out at probe order

Rajouri echoed with Modi-Modi slogans, Shah said- This is an answer to those...

How is India's preparation on LAC? Told Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhary

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -