Share:
Fire breaks out in a battery shop in Rae Bareli, goods worth 40 lakhs burnt
Fire breaks out in a battery shop in Rae Bareli, goods worth 40 lakhs burnt

Rae Bareli: A massive fire broke out in a battery shop in Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh. After which there was a stir among the shopkeepers nearby. In a hurry, the fire brigade was informed. By the time the fire brigade arrived, all the items kept in the shop had been burnt. But the relief was that firefighters stopped the fire from spreading to other shops. The case is near Madhuban crossing of the city Kotwali area.

Ram Sukh, near the Madhuban crossing of the city Kotwali area, operated a shop called Pal Battery. In that shop, repairing of old batteries with new batteries, solar panels and other works were done. Flames suddenly started coming out of the shop on Thursday morning, by the time people gave information to the shop owner, the fire had taken a terrible form. Neighbors and shopkeepers informed fire brigade. After which fire brigade reached the spot and after hard work got control of the fire. The most important thing is that due to the hard work of fire personnel, the fire in the nearby shops was saved, otherwise a big accident could have happened.

Ramsukh says that the battery, solar panel, inverter and other items were kept in the shop. We do not know how the fire started. Goods worth nearly 40 lakhs were burned to ashes. Our goods were supplied throughout the district.

Also Read:

UAE Visa: Suspending Issuance Of New Visit Visas For 12 Nations

Conflict in Congress after defeat in Bihar, veteran leaders surround Kapil Sibal

Punjab players will get prize money soon: Sports Minister

 

Related News
Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group