Roorkee: Fire in book shop due to short circuit, loss of lakhs

Dec 03 2019 05:34 PM
Roorkee: Fire in book shop due to short circuit, loss of lakhs

Roorkee: Due to the problem of increasing incidents day by day, there is an atmosphere of chaos in every place, while recently a fire broke out in a book shop located in Lalkurti, Roorkee. The fire was so huge that books and stationery items worth lakhs were burned to ashes on sight. The fire department team arrived at the information, after hours of effort, the fire was controlled.

Jaipur: School of Arts students on the path of agitation in Gehlot government, this is demand

According to information, Virendra Pandey has a book shop in the name of Durga Enterprises in Lalkurti located in the Civil Lines Kotwali area. The fire broke out in the shop at around 10 pm on Sunday late. Seeing smoke rising from the shop, the nearby shopkeepers informed the fire brigade besides the local police. At the same time tried to overcome the fire from its level, but instead of extinguishing the fire, it kept increasing. After some time the team of police and fire brigade reached the spot.

Analysts made a big disclosure, 'Your writing gives your introduction'

Along with the people, the fire was controlled after hours of effort. Station in-charge Amarjeet Singh said that with the help of police, fire brigade and the residents, the fire was controlled. Books and stationery items kept in the shop have been burnt by fire. It is assumed that a short circuit has caused a fire.

Information given by Ministry of Home Affairs, says: "Terrorist incidents have come..."

© 2019 News Track Live - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED