Raipur: Fierce fire broke out in gift shop, goods worth lakhs were burnt to ashes

Raipur: A big news has come from Raipur city. In fact, there was a major accident here this morning, Friday morning. A major accident is said to have taken place here at around 4.30 pm. The incident took place at a gift shop in the Ramsagar Para area where the fire broke out. Within minutes of the massive fire, the news came to the fire brigade and the department immediately reacted and sent a team for rescue. The firefighters reportedly called a backup party after seeing the fire situation.

Four fire tenders doused the fire for nearly 3 hours. The fire has now been doused but lakhs of goods have been destroyed in the accident. The incident took place at the kavya gift shop on Mainroad in the Ramsagar Para area. The shopkeeper had reportedly returned home last night after performing Laxmi Puja and even those living in the houses around the shop did not notice at the time of the fire. Meanwhile, some passersby passing by informed the fire department. People from the locality also gathered thereafter and the area was first electrified as a precautionary measure. There were some banks, commercial complexes and houses near the shop. The fire reportedly broke out on the upper floor of the gift shop. On the other hand, flames were coming out of the windows of the gift shop, which was burning like a furnace.

On the other hand, fire department personnel say, "The fire was so strong that the loud sound of flames could be heard outside. Seeing this, the team immediately started raining water. It was not possible to reach the upper floor. The firefighters entered through the roof with ladders from the other side of the shop and extinguished the fire.''

Don't do these mistakes during Bhai Dooj

Good New Soon! Shivraj govt in big preparation for MP

Karnataka govt to increase Covid Tests in the wake of massive crowds

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -